Reliable Mold Remediation Near Simsbury, Longmeadow, South Windsor
Protect your home with complete mold removal services
Secure mold remediation projects require qualified. experienced contractors to identify and safely remove mold.
Mold is a common household issue that can prove to be a nuisance, as removing it can become a daunting task. Mold grows rapidly in wet, humid areas, with building materials often providing the source mold needs for growth. Get secure, comprehensive mold removal solutions from the experts to assure your home is clean and safe.
With Fogarty's Home Services, we can provide our years of experience and complete mold remediation services, designed to achieve lasting solutions for mold growth. Our trained and certified crew knows how to identify mold and what services can effectively remove and prevent growth. Call us today at 1-855-229-7070 or click below to receive a FREE estimate on any of our mold remediation services in Northern CT, Berkshire County and Greater Springfield MA, including Longmeadow, Simsbury, South Windsor and nearby!
Important mold removal facts
Our mold solutions
- Mold inspection & testing
- Attic mold removal
- Basement mold removal
- Bathroom mold removal
- Black mold removal
- Indoor humidity control
- Mold grows quickly: Moisture, temperatures above 40°F, and organic building material are the only things needed to produce mold growth. With low sunlight, little disruption, and moisture being common circumstances in attics, basements, and crawl spaces, accompanied by plenty of organic materials like wood and drywall, mold usually grows within 24 to 48 hours.
- Cleaning visible mold is not enough: Mold often grows behind the scenes, like on top of ceiling tiles, inside ducts, behind drywall, inside wall cavities, and beneath wallpaper. Even when it is visible, it can often be difficult, even for the professionals, to distinguish between mold, soot, or dirt without testing. Besides, the mold you see can oftentimes be an indicator of bigger issues.
- Mold removal requires professional equipment and training: Fogarty's Home Services provides innovative materials to identify sources of moisture, dry out wall cavities, and safely remove mold. We also sample mold and test it in order to identify potentially harmful strains and whether special cleaning agents are required to restore your home. Since mold can easily spread and the need for special cleaners and equipment, removing mold yourself using bleach or other household products can be dangerous.
- Mold impacts property value: Mold growth can significantly lower your home's value and dramatic mold growth makes a home very difficult to sell. Mold can also weaken a home's structure, leading to it being unsafe and in need of costly repair services. Inspecting your home before selling or purchasing another allows you to be confident you don't have serious mold issues behind walls or inside the house.
Our mold remediation method
At Fogarty's Home Services, we are determined to provide mold remediation services that will make your home safe and healthy. Our mold removal process eliminates existing mold and assures protection from future growth. Our process includes:
- Mold testing: It's important to identify if you have mold, and if so, what type of mold you have. By testing potentially affected areas, we can recommend the best solution for your needs.
- Identify the extent of the damage: As mentioned above, visible mold is usually a sign of a significant problem. We'll remove drywall and insulation to discover the extent of the damage so that you know how serious an issue your home has.
- Remove affected materials: Mold can easily spread when disrupted, which is why it's important to have professional mold removal. We quarantine the area and remove carpet, drywall, insulation, and any other materials that have mold growth. This ensures that the mold doesn't spread.
- Treat the area: Once materials are removed, we treat the entire area with chemicals to kill any remaining mold and prevent regrowth. Depending on the type and severity of the mold, there are different options available.
- Restore your home: After all mold has been removed and the area is treated, we can return your home to normal. It's important to address any water or humidity issues as part of this process before replacing drywall, insulation, and carpet.
Quality mold removal services needed to secure your home
If you are in need of mold removal services or believe your home is at-risk for developing it, Fogarty's Home Services can provide complete mold remediation services to ensure your house is dry, clean, and safe. Our trained and certified team of mold remediation experts put forth high-quality solutions and equipment to guarantee services that are long-lasting and durable.
If you have issues with mold growth in your home, call us today at 1-855-229-7070 or contact us online to get a free estimate on our complete mold removal and remediation services. We offer all our mold services in Simsbury, Longmeadow, South Windsor, Granby, Suffield, Windsor, Wilbraham, Tolland, Chicopee, Springfield and throughout the surrounding areas.